Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Just for the Record

This post is essentially just to update my records so I can keep track of when I worked out.

June 29-Aqua Jogger, 30 mins
June 30-Swam/Kicked laps, 30 mins
July 3-Swam/Kicked laps, 30 mins
July 5-Swam laps, 20-25 mins
July 6-Jogged on the beach, 23 mins (first jog since my foot injury)
July 8-Swam/Kicked laps, 30 mins
July 9-Jogged, 30 mins
July 10-Jillian Michaels' 30 day Shred video

Note: I was on vacation from July4-July 11.

Reading through that makes me feel even more guilty! It makes me realize that it has been almost 2 full weeks since I've done any form of exercise...that's really sad! I need to just get over myself and get back to it no matter how tired I am or how many excuses I come up with. I've worked so hard since Mother's Day to get where I am today that I CANNOT give up now! I think this is just what I needed. That being said I'm going to cut this post off right here, get off my ever-growing back side, pop in a dvd, and GET MOVING!! (PS-my daughter is sleeping and it's waaaay too hot to do anything outside...supposed to be like 105 today. Yikes!)

Here I go!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Jillian almost killed me, but I DID IT!!! I completed level 2 of the 30-day Shred. Let's hope this is the (re)start of something beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was about to ask about Jillian! UGH you can DO level 2 of the Shred??? I haven't even looked at it. Jillian is so mean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't ventured to the tapes yet, but I imagine I will once winter comes. I've been on vacation too and like you, was very out of the exercise mode. I'm getting back into the swing of it though and so will you. Like we've said before, it's all in our heads, so if we think we can do it, then we can. Good luck with the ramp up. I'll check in again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the encouragement. I'm still stuck in the "I'm way too tired to do anything" rut. I want out but haven't gotten there yet. I feel like I'm sinking in quick-sand!

    ReplyDelete