Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Still in Fail Mode

Today was the day I was going to break out of my rut and get back on track. I set out my running clothes and my bathing suit so I could decide what kind of mood I was in once I got up and moving. Well...did you notice the "was" in italics at the beginning of the post? It didn't happen. Nothing happened. The alarm went off and I completely ignored it. Ugh! I'm such a freakin' slacker!

My little princess (I'm gritting my teeth as I write this) was awake for several hours last night for no apparent reason. My hubby and I kept taking turns trying to settle her but nothing seemed to work. Talk about massive amounts of frustration! Ahhhh!!! So needless to say, I was just WAY to tired to get up and exercise this morning. Add to it that I'm working extra hours this week and I can give you a million and one excuses.

So to top it all off, I dropped my little man off at VBS and my little girl and I went to the grocery store where I got myself a diet Coke and an apple fritter. That lovely little combo makes everything better! Maybe this weekend I can get my booty back in gear. Wish me luck with that...I'm gonna need it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment