Saturday, May 22, 2010

Crashed but not Burning

Man, oh man! I have nothing to say for myself. I have no excuses (well, I have about a million, but none of them are even worth mentioning). My diet, if you can even refer to it as a diet, has been ridiculous the past couple of days. Cinnamon muffins with loads of butter, queso dip with tortilla chips, pizza, soda, cookies, bowls upon bowls of sugary cereals, french fries...I hate to admit it, but the list goes on.

I had done really well for over 2 weeks. If you don't know me then let me just tell you, 2 weeks is truly amazing for me. I didn't eat any real desserts (sugar free jello with fat free cool whip is as close as I came to a dessert), muffins, cookies, candy, or frappes. I increased my water intake like a mad-woman. I was rockin it!

Well, as you read, that all came crashing down. I own it. Yes, I did screw up. Yes, I ate like crazy and I regret it. But you know what? That's all behind me. I'm living in a new moment right now and I vow to get my eating back on track. There's no use sulking over it or driving myself nutty because of it. I know that I'm going to continue to have my good days and bad but no matter what I will continue to move forward. I will NOT go down in flames. I will rise above them and conquer! Watch me.

No comments:

Post a Comment