Friday, May 28, 2010

Getting Ready for the Baby Monster

So tomorrow's the big day...my first time (in years) to run 20 minutes without stopping! Notice I said "to run" not "attempt to run." I plan to attack it and not look back. I must admit though, I am a little nervous. Due to my work schedule I have had 2 days off. I'm not too sure how this is going to affect me. I'm hoping it works out to be a good thing. Nonetheless I'm moving forward.

I plan to get my clothes out and ready, i-pod set, shoes and knee brace by the door, and take off shortly after waking up. Chances are this will be sometime before 7am. My daughter makes a wonderful alarm clock and she seems to be waking up earlier everyday (today it was 6:15 as I was preparing to take off for work).

I will be back to let you know how it went. Until then, I'm off to prepare and then get some much needed rest. Happy resting and running!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear how the 20 minute run goes for you! I did W5D2 last night and it was by far my best run yet! It was almost easy! Now I'm really looking forward to day 3 on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete